SAVING INNOCENCE'S VISION IS TO END THE COMMERCIAL
SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN AND RESTORE THE
CULTURAL VALUES OF INNOCENCE AND HUMAN WORTH
To rescue and restore child victims of sex trafficking through strategic partnerships with local law enforcement, social service providers, and schools, while mobilizing communities to prevent abuse and increase neighborhood safety.
HOW WE ARE ACCOMPLISHING THIS:
10 Objectives to assist victims of Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking (DMST):
1. Provide 24-hr emergency crisis response to DMST survivors in Los Angeles County,
working closely with law enforcement and Child Protective Services (CPS)
2. Provide long-term treatment, mentorship and case management support to survivors
3. One-on-one visitation and life-enrichment workshops weekly for children in juvenile halls
4. Court advocacy for survivors, assisting with emotional support and the navigation of the legal system
5. Provide support and resources for families of survivors
6. Oversee survivor-run prevention programs in high-risk areas and schools
7. Oversee prevention and support program for parents of survivors or those living in high-risk areas
8. Oversee quarterly survivorship leadership programs, open to all survivors of DMST
9. Train and equip all front-line professionals on how to identify and assist victims of DMST:
law enforcement, social workers, mental health providers, medical professionals, school teachers and administration, district attorneys, judges, commercial business owners, hotel staff, security guards, etc.
10. Advocate for the change of nationwide policy to focus on the prosecution of the criminals – the traffickers and the buyers.